Greetings lovely ladies,
This week we walk in into Week 4 of the Grow-Out Challenge.
How fast time flies don’t you think? Babies have been born, interviews have been aced, exams passed, and the election drawn closer; life has happened.
Meanwhile we have babied our curls, taken care of our bodies and generally become better people. Right???
Over the last three weeks we have been committed to growing longer, thicker, fuller hair, improving our wellbeing through diet and exercise, and being our sister’s keeper in the natural journey.
As Month One draws to a close it is time to take stock and reflect
Please answer the following questions here or on FB
- What is the hardest part of the challenge
- What is the easiest part?
- What is the one thing you have learnt in your journey( that one little gem of information that you as a newbie or old hand want to share with all other TNers- it could be about hair or general well being)
- Take photographs of your hair to document how far along you’ve come.
- Take measurements of your hair (front, sides, crown, back) to see if you have retained your growth this month